Monday, 5 February 2018


Friday Post 

1. What did we do this past week?
In my first week of InfoTech 9 I learned how to create my own blog, make post for it with text and images and I also learned how to customize it by using codes.



2. What type of coding did I learn this past week?

In this week I learned how to add colors to my posts through coding 
I also learned how to create a table and add colors and images to it through a HTLM Table 




3. What 2 types of technology do you depend on?

The 2 pieces of technology that I depend on the most is my iPad and my computer



I use these because it provides the most fun and i can enjoy playing these with my friends. 

4. What is in your tech future

In the future I will have the latest tech products.



No comments:

Post a Comment